We’re publishing stories from across Canada on our Community Story Blog to build a public body of evidence of the issues that patients, families, and professionals face today.
- You can choose to remain anonymous
- Your email and information remain private and confidential
- Submissions from across Canada are now welcome
- You are encouraged to share both the negative and positive parts of your experiences
- Visit the Frequently Asked Questions page for more information about the project
- Only your answers will be shared, not the questions themselves, so consider paraphrasing the questions in your answers
- There are prompts below some questions below to help with your writing process, but please share as much or as little as you’d like!
- If you require accessibility support in order to share your story, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a doula, midwife, nurse, student, therapist, or other healthcare professional with a story to share, click the button below to be redirected:
Thank you for your courage and vulnerability in speaking up about your experience. This project would not be possible without you!
We acknowledge that it may be difficult or even traumatizing to recall these experiences. We hope that speaking out about what happened can be a tool for healing and change.
Please practice self-care and see our page of resources if you need help. For immediate assistance, call the Crisis Services Canada line 1-833-456-4566 (24/7) or text 45645 (4pm-12am)
Email submissions directly to email@example.com if you prefer not to use the submission form. Please contact if you require accessibility support in order to participate in the project.
The Obstetric Justice Project © 2017-2019